AJA FiDO-R Optical Fibre to SD/HD/3G SDI Converter
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #3584
- SKU: AJA00156
Single-channel Optical Fibre to SD/HD/3G SDI with Dual SD/HD/3G SDI outputs
FiDO is a family of SDI/Optical Fiber converters. FiDO allows the transport of SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G SDI over distances up to 10km using standard single-mode fiber optic cable with LC connectors. FiDO converters meet all relevant SMPTE specifications and are rugged, versatile, and suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
With 5 models, FiDO offers unmatched flexibility and cost efficiency. FiDO dual channel models allow the conversion of 2 channels—perfect for 3D, dual-link SDI, or 2 completely independent SDI channels (for example, SD, HD, and 3G can be mixed in any combination). Also, FiDO converters offer electrical isolation useful for eliminating ground loop problems.
FiDO converters come in a compact, low-profile enclosure for use in tight spaces around and behind equipment racks, trucks and crowded facilities.
- 1-channel fiber to SD/HD/3G-SDI converter
- Requires 1 simplex fiber input
- Automatically detects the input video format
- Uses LC fiber connector to lower the signal loss at connections
- Provides basic & loop-thru SDI output
- Transport of SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G HD-SDI over single mode optical fiber, over distances up to 10km
- Input equalized and re-clocked for a constant frame speed
- All SDI secondary data including embedded audio is passed
- Offers electrical isolation useful for eliminating ground loop problems
- Comes in a compact, low-profile enclosure for use in tight spaces
- Rugged and suitable for indoor/outdoor use and meets SMPTE specifications