(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
AKG AB4000 High Performance Antenna Booster
For Inserting into Long Antenna Cables
- BNC input and output
- Status LED
- Water-resistant case
High-performance antenna booster for inserting into long antenna cables. One AB 4000 can compensate for approx. 17 dB of cable attenuation, allowing RG 213 cable runs to be extended by approx. 75 m (250 feet). Up to two AB 4000 boosters can be used in series for extremely long cable runs.
- Carrier frequency range: 500 to 865 MHz
- Gain: approx. 17 to 3.5 dB, selectable
- RF input: 1 BNC socket, 50 ohms
- RF output: 1 BNC socket, 50 ohms
- Operating voltage: 8 VDC from PS 4000 W or ASU 4000 via antenna cable
- Dimensions: 110 x 35 mm (4.3 x 1.4 in.)
- Weight: 150 g
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review