AKG D5/WL1 Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone Capsule
- Fits D5 Wireless Transmitter
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element
- Dual shockmount
Email me when stock arrives
The AKG D5/WL1 is a supercardioid, dynamic microphone capsule designed to mount on the D5 handheld transmitter. The supercardioid polar pattern is most effective at eliminating off-axis noise and feedback. The capsule features a dual shockmount for enhanced protection against handling noise. The D5 handheld transmitter is a rugged handheld microphone with the sonic characteristics necessary to cut through loud stage performances.
- The supercardioid polar pattern provides a focused pickup pattern for enhanced feedback and noise suppression.
- The rugged D5 features a dual shockmount capsule for enhanced protection against handling noise.
- Patented AKG Laminated Varimotion Diaphragm accurately reproduces vocals.
|Frequency Response||70Hz to 20kHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||76 dB|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||147/156 dB SPL (for 1% / 3% THD)|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|