(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The AKG K240 MKII are semi-open, circumaural headphones designed for audiophile use. They utilise patented Varimotion technology and extra-large transducers to deliver precise, detailed sound with solid low end, precise midrange, and clear highs.
The headphones have a self-adjusting headband, as well as leatherette and velvet earpads for lasting comfort. A single-sided detachable cable is provided, along with a coiled cable, should that be your preference. The cables use gold-plated connectors for bolstered conductivity. Standard 3.5mm plugs provide wide compatibility, while an included 1/4" adapter allows you to connect to pro-level equipment.
- Semi-open, circumaural design
- Self-adjusting headband
- Patented Varimotion speakers for crisp, detailed sound
- Leatherette and velvet earpads
- Stereo mini plug with 1/4" adapter
|Frequency Response||15 Hz to 25 kHz|
|Maximum Power Handling||200 mW|
|Audio Connector||1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS|
|Adapter (Included)||1/4" (6.3 mm)|
|Cable Length||9.8' / 2.99 m
4.88 m (Coiled)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||190.0 x 200.0 x 110.0 mm (Opened)|
In The Box
- AKG K240-MKII Professional Semi-Open Studio Headphones
- 1/4" Adapter
- Set of Velvet Ear Pads
- Set of Leatherette Ear Pads
- EK300 Replacement Headphone Cable
- EK500S Detachable Coiled Replacement Headphone Cable
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review