Allen & Heath ZED-10 Multi-Purpose Miniature Mixer
- 4 Microphone Inputs
- 4 Mono Line / Instrument Inputs
- 2 Stereo Line Inputs
- 26dB Gain Boost Switch
- USB Input / Output for PC and Mac
- Product: #22007
- SKU: AH-ZED-10
The Allen & Heath ZED-10 Multi-Purpose Miniature Mixer is a compact yet versatile audio mixer for home recording, small sound reinforcement, video editing and small broadcast / podcast applications. The mixer features 4 XLR microphone inputs, 2 stereo line inputs and 4 Class A FET line inputs capable of accepting instrument and line level audio signals.
Class A FET (Field Effect Transistor) inputs deliver the warmth associated with valve tube preamplifiers and a 26dB gain boost switch provides gain needed for instruments with very low output pickups. In addition to all of this, a USB port enables direct connection to a PC or Mac for direct recording and stereo playback with your DAW software of choice.
- USB port for Mac and PC computers
- 4 XLR microphone and 4 instrument / line level inputs
- 2 stereo line level inputs
- 3-band swept-mid AEQ on mono inputs and a 2-band AEQ on the stereo channels
- Comprehensive monitoring with headphones and separate monitor speaker outputs
- 48V microphone phantom power
- Balanced XLR main stereo outputs with inserts
- 2-track record outputs and a stereo playback input for 2-track replay or interval music from a CD player
- Two aux sends (one pre and one post fade) for monitors and FX, and a separately switched stereo bus, which can be routed to from any channel
- DI level switching for sub mixing
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.