SKU Duet for iPad/Mac
(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Apogee Duet iOS for iPad & MacProduct #12294 | SKU Duet for iPad/Mac |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- 2 Input / 4 Output
- 2 High-Gain Microphone Preamps
- Phantom Power
- Soft Limit
- Full Color OLED Screen
The Duet USB Audio Interface for iPad & Mac from Apogee is a portable audio interface that builds on the success of the Duet 2 by adding compatibility with iOS in addition to Mac. It provides a direct digital 30-pin connection that allows for DC charging of the Apple device.
This interface is more than capable of making studio quality recordings of vocals, guitars, bass, keyboards, drums, and anything musical. Because of its portability, you are ready to create at any time. And while the high-gain microphone preamps capture performances with clarity, the outputs are also capable of presenting incredibly detailed and dimensional sound.
The dual microphone preamps feature enhanced components and seamless, click-free transitions throughout the 75dB of gain. The preamps are optimized for any sound source, so no matter what's being recorded, it get's captured in every detail. The AD/DA converters are also an all-new design, delivering the purest recordings and best listening experience possible.
A full color, high-resolution OLED display is the main control center for the Duet, providing visual feedback for multiple functions including metering, numeric value for input and output levels, input grouping, phase, muting, phantom power and Soft Limit indication. The display provides immediate status of the inputs and outputs without having to refer to Maestro or the host recording software.
Stereo headphones or left and right mono speaker outs can be assigned in pairs to output 1-2 or 3-4 or the low latency mixer, and each can be placed in stereo, mono, muted or dimmed modes. It is possible for a DJ to monitor a separate mix in headphones while sending a house mix to the club, a live performer to send a click track to in-ear monitors while sending a backing track to front-of-house, and a recording engineer to send a headphone mix to the performer while dedicating the main outputs to studio monitors.
- DC power charges your iPad, iPod touch or iPhone when it's connected
- USB 2.0 audio interface with completely redesigned microphone preamps and converters
- Two microphone preamps deliver up to 75dB of gain
- Two combo Line/Microphone/Instrument analog inputs
- Two balanced line outputs with +20dBu maximum output level
- Independent 1/4" stereo headphone output
- Single USB MIDI connection for CoreMIDI compatible keyboards, synths or DJ controllers
- 24-bit/192kHz analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion
- Selectable 48v phantom power, Soft Limit and phase invert
- Maestro 2 software for Mac; free downloadable Maestro app for iOS
- Top panel, high-resolution OLED display
- Multi-function controller knob
- An optional aluminum breakout box with studio quality I/O connectors is available separately
Two Assignable Top Panel Touch Pads:
- Mute speakers, headphones or all outputs
- Assign headphones to outputs 1-2, 3-4 or low latency mixer
- Dim speakers, headphones or all outputs
- Sum to mono speakers, headphones or all outputs
|Compatibility||iPod touch 4th generation
iPad 1st, 2nd, 3rd Gen
|Analog Input||1 x XLR Microphone (on breakout cable)
1 x 1/4" TS phone Instrument (on breakout cable)
|Analog Output||2 x balanced line outputs, +20 dBu maximum output level
1 x independent 1/4" (3.5 mm) stereo headphone output
|Sync In/Out||Not applicable|
|A/D Conversion||Max input level (+4dBu ref): +20dBu
Max input level (-10dBV ref): +6dBV
Input impedance: 5KOhm
Frequency respponse 20 Hz -20Khz: > +/-0.2dB (@44.1Khz)
Relative THD + N: -106dB (@ 96Khz)
Dynamic range: 114dB (A-weighted)
|D/A Conversion||Max output level (+4dBu ref): +20dBu
Max output level (-10dBV ref): +6dBV
Line output impedance: 90 Ohm
Max output level headphones: 19dBu
HPH output impedance 30 Ohm.
Frequency response 20Hz -20 Khz: > +/- 0.05dB (@44.1Khz)
Relative THD+N : -113dB (@96Khz)
Dynamic range: 123dB (A-weighted)
|Power Requirements||USB bus powered|
|System Requirements||Mac OS:
Computer: Intel Mac 1.5GHz or faster
Memory: 2 GB RAM minimum, 4 GB recommended
OS: 10.6.8, 10.7.5 or greater
Connection and power: Any available USB port on a Mac
USB bus powered; DC power optional(DC power supply included)
iOS version: 5.1.1 or greater
Connection: 30-pin dock connector
DC power required (DC power supply included)
In The Box
- Apogee Electronics Duet USB Audio Interface for iPad & Mac
- Breakout Cable
- USB Cable
- 30-pin iOS Cable
- Quick Start Guide
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review