Art PS 4x4 Pro Dual LED Metered Power Distribution System
- Front-mounted circuit breaker reset switch
- Common Mode and Differential Mode
- Rear-mounted gooseneck lamp
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #6998
- SKU: PS4X4PRO-F
The ART PS 4x4 Pro Rackmount 8-Outlet Power Conditioner is a complete AC power solution for rackmount systems. The PS 4x4 Pro can be installed into the top slot of a rack. Its eight switched AC outlets in the rear panel will power up and protect all your equipment, up to a 15A load. The LED meter displays incoming voltage and current metering, and the two slide-out, swiveling light fixtures provide illumination for all your gear. They are adjustable via the front-panel dimmer control.
The PS 4x4 Pro conditions your delicate electronic equipment with a high-voltage surge and transient suppressor and an RFI/EMI interference filter. Pro Series models have an additional internal discrete module called APF (Advanced Power Filtering) which filters out digital and dimmer hash as well as any high frequency noise that is above the audio range. By using this high power discrete design, the filter stays effective over the full operating range.
The SP 4x4 Pro also features ART's "4x4" distribution on the back of the unit - four of the eight rear outputs are 1.25" apart. This allows the user to plug in wide power cables and multiple wall wart devices, and still have eight total power outlets to choose from.
- A front-mounted circuit breaker reset switch is provided on the front panel. If the total load on the unit (combining all outlets) exceeds the 15A (or 1800W) limit the circuit breaker will trip.
- A convenient master switch for the rear outlets that glows when the power is on. There is a separate "Rack Lights" switch for the lamps, plus a dimmer control knob that regulates the lamps' brightness.
- Common Mode and Differential Mode topologies in series for the filter design block virtually all of the unwanted noise that is between the AC line and ground, and also the two sides of the AC line. This has the additional benefit of reducing ground loop problems in the system.
- Any signals above 10kHz are filtered from the line with over 40dB of attenuation above 100kHz and beyond.
- Rear-mounted gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination.
|Input||Power cord with 3-prong plug|
|Output||8x spaced rear panel 3-prong AC power outlets|
|Compatibility||19" rack system|
|Agency Certifications||None listed|
|Dimensions||48.3 x 20.0 x 4.5 cm WxDxH|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.