Aston Microphones Halo Reflection Filter Black
- Vertical and Horizontal Filtering
- Corrugated Surface Diffuses Sound
- 100 mm Radius for Sound Isolation
- Portable and Lightweight
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #51947
- SKU: HaloShadow
The black Halo Reflection Filter from Aston Microphones is made with patented PET-felt acoustic technology and moulding techniques to reflect, absorb and diffuse sound in both professional- and home-studio environments. Its large surface area provides linear absorption, while the corrugated surface diffuses sound for minimal colouration.
The Halo's spherical shape yields horizontal as well as vertical filtering, while its 4-inch radius improves sound isolation, making it a practical solution for recording vocal tracks or multiple acoustic instruments in one room.
You can experiment with placing the Halo in different room locations depending on the desired reflection and absorption characteristics. It is portable and lightweight and comes with proprietary mounting hardware.
- Patented PET-felt acoustic technology
- High surface density for sound insulation
- Spherical physical construction
- Acoustic materials provide linear absorption
- Proprietary mounting hardware
|Material of Construction||Recycled PET plastic-bottle material|
|Radial Depth||4" / 100 mm|