- Compact Microphone Isolation Solution
- Absorbs Unwanted Room Noise & Reflection
- ABS Plastic Screen
- Curved Shield Design
- High-Density Acoustic Foam
Designed to help create clean vocal recordings in less-than-ideal recording environments, the plastic RF-CPB-18 Reflection Filter from Auray absorbs and diffuses external noise and room reflections. It can be used in any recording scenario that requires microphone isolation, such as tracking in an acoustically untreated room, untreated rehearsal spaces, project and home studios, and professional studios where additional isolation is needed.
The filter features high-density, open-cell acoustic foam wrapped in an ABS plastic curved screen. Its front sliding bracket and rear adjustment rail easily allows you to adjust its height and depth for precise microphone placement. Thanks to its standard 5/8"-27 threaded adapters, the RF-CPB-18 is compatible with most microphone stands, clips, and shockmounts. It is also ideal for desktop recording and broadcast applications when used with a desktop mic stand that features a weighted metal base (not included). The lightweight, 3-pound body lends to portability while its ABS construction assures its durability.
- Compact solution for providing sound isolation for vocal or voice over recording in untreated spaces
- High-density open-cell acoustic foam minimises room ambiance and diffuses external noise to isolate your microphone
- Curved shield design ensures dry and clean vocal and voiceover tracks while attenuating external noise
- The sliding bracket and adjustable height rail ensures microphone placement for optimal performance
- Adapters with industry-standard 5/8"-27 threaded studs and sockets are compatible with mic stands, shock mounts, and mic clips with a 5/8"-27 post
- The durable ABS plastic shield is rigid and lightweight, and with all the mounting hardware only weighs 3 lbs
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||49 x 29 x 18 cm
Height extendable from 29 to 44.5 cm
|Weight||1.4 kg with mounting hardware|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.
In The Box
- Auray RF-CPB-18 Reflection Filter (Plastic)
- Mounting Hardware
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Auray RF-CPB-18 Reflection Filter (Plastic)
- Manufacturer: Auray
- Model: RF-CPB-18
- SKU: RF-CPB-18
- RM Product #: 33098