- Durable metal enclosure for real-world use
- Compact, low-profile form factor
- Product: #2309
- SKU: BECT100
Make sure every cable in your arsenal is in good working order with the invaluable BEHRINGER Cable Tester CT100. This incredibly portable audio solution is a must-have for sound engineers and musicians alike.
Test With the Best
The CT100 accepts every type of cable you might use in a recording or live performance situation: XLR, mono and TRS phone (1/4", 1/8", TT), RCA and even MIDI. Choose from three modes: cable test mode, installed CABLE TESTER mode and TONE mode. The CT100 can check for continuity, intermittency, phantom power presence and grounded shields. Because this handy tool runs on two AA batteries, you can carry it in your pocket and be ready to troubleshoot at a moment's notice.
- 3 useful modes: cable test mode, installed cable test mode, test tone mode
- Accepts all standard connectors: XLR, mono and TRS phone (1/4", 1/8", TT), RCA, MIDI
- Super-easy operation with clear LED display
- Continuity check and intermittent contact detection
- Phantom-power and ground-shield check
- Test-tone generation: 1 kHz or 440 Hz at +4 dBu, -10 dBV or -50 dBV
- Belt clip included
- Battery operation (requires 2 AA size alkaline batteries (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information, or for downloadable PDFs visit the products page at Behringer.com
|Connectors||3-Pin XLR, Mono and TRS 1/4", Mono and TRS 1/8", TT, RCA, and MIDI|
|Test Modes||Phantom power, Grounded shield detect, Tone, Continuity, and Intermittent|
|Batteries||2 AA alkaline cells|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.