You wouldn’t think of using anything less than best reverb you could get in the studio. So why skimp on the ‘verb at your live gig? Now you can add studio-grade reverb to any amp with the mind-blowing DIGITAL REVERB DR600.
This 24-bit, high-resolution collection packs six (6) of the most desired reverb types—SPRING, PLATE, HALL, ROOM, GATE and MODULATE, into the ultimate “to-go” package. With its dual output jacks, you will dazzle your audience with true stereo reverb.
Ease of Use
Just select the reverb type with the MODE control, and then dial in the LEVEL, TONE and TIME. It just doesn’t get any easier than this. The blue LED tells you when the DR600 is activated, and the top-quality on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity when in bypass mode. You can power the DR600 with a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Ultimate digital reverb effects pedal comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo reverbs including Spring, Plate, Hall, Gate, Room and Modulate
- Dedicated Mode, Time, Tone and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs, visit the product page at Behringer.com
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.