Canare 161U A/V Bulkhead Panel (Unloaded Patch / Flush Mount)
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #23104
- SKU: 161U
The Canare 161U A/V Bulkhead Panel (Unloaded Patch / Flush Mount) is a 1RU panel that allows you to flush mount 16 unified series connectors including BNC, RCA, F, and XLR.
Built from 16-gauge cold-rolled steel, the sturdy matte black powder coat finished panel offers high strength and durability. In addition to top and bottom panel reinforcement folds and M2.5 tapped holes for connector mounts, the 161U A/V Bulkhead Panel also features clear designation strips positioned over channel ID numbers.
Along with standard ITT Cannon footprint for connectors, the panel also offers standard ISO bushing color (WHT) or a range of custom ISO bushing colors (BLK / BLU / GRN / RED / YEL). Being compact (48 x 4.3 cm), the 161U A/V Bulkhead Panel is ideal for use in television headends and master control rooms as well as satellite, telecom, and broadband applications.
- 1RU panel for 16 unified series flush-mount connectors including BNC, RCA, F, and XLR
- Made from 16-gauge cold-rolled steel (1.62mm) with a sturdy matte black powder coat panel finish
- Includes top and bottom panel reinforcement folds and M2.5 tapped holes for connector mounts
- Comes with clear designation strips positioned over channel ID numbers
- Standard ITT Cannon footprint connectors
- Standard ISO bushing color (WHT) / custom ISO bushing colors (BLK / BLU / GRN / RED / YEL)
- Compact - 48 x 4.3 cm (19 x 1.7")
- Ideal for use in television headends and master control rooms as well as for satellite, telecom, and broadband applications
||48 x 4.3 cm (19 x 1.7") - 1 RU
||ITT Cannon Footprint
Standard ISO Bushing Color: White
Custom ISO Bushing Colors: Black, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow
||Material: Strong 16 gauge Cold Rolled Steel 0.06" (1.62mm) Panel
Finish: Matte Black Powder Coat Panel Finish
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.