- 2.4 GHz Wireless Radio Transmission
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 43 m at ISO 100 and 105 mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105 mm (14 mm with Panel)
- Tilts Upward 90°
Canon radio flash capabilities are trickling down from their flagship model with the integration of a 2.4 GHz wireless triggering system with master and slave capabilities in the mid-range Speedlite 430EX III-RT . Much like its predecessor, the E-TTL / E-TTL II unit has a guide number of 43 m at ISO 100 and 105 mm along with a zoom range of 24-105 mm and a wide panel that extends coverage down to 14 mm. Bounce has been expanded with the ability to rotate 150° right and 180° left as well as tilt upwards 90°. Enhancing operation are a dot-matrix LCD and a Multi Dial for smooth maneuvering of the menu settings.
In addition to the newly implemented radio system for wireless flash, optical slave transmission is still available for greater functionality. The 430EX III-RT's electronics have been sped up with a faster recycle time of 0.1 to 3.5 seconds along with a Quick mode that shortens this to just 2.5 seconds. Also, it offers enhanced Flash Exposure Compensation and Light Distribution settings for making very specific adjustments to the output settings.
Versatility is still key with this compact unit, offering high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain sync modes along with a variety of custom functions for setting the Speedlite up exactly as you need. A colour filter and bounce adapter are included as well for adjusting the colour temperature and brightness of the flash for more balanced lighting. And, it runs on 4 AA batteries.
- Effective flash range of 0.7 to 24 m
- Exposure compensation of ±3 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 step increments
- Light Distribution settings allow for Standard, Guide Number Priority, and Even Coverage settings
- Radio master and slave functionality allows for the use of up to 15 flashes set up in 15 channels and 5 groups up to 30 m away
- Using optical transmission it can be set as a slave with an unlimited number of flashes within 4 channels and 3 groups
- 10 custom Functions and 8 personal Functions are available for dialling in specific settings
- LCD panel on rear for viewing and changing settings
- AF assist beam with range of up to 4 m
- Fresh batteries will provide approximately 180 full-power flashes
- Metal locking foot
|Guide No.||43 m ISO100 at 105 mm Position|
|Exposure Control||E-TTL / E-TTL II|
|Angle of Coverage||84° - 23.3°
Wide-Angle Adapter: 114°
|Vari-Power||1/1 - 1/64|
|Bounce Head||0 to +90°|
|Coverage||14 - 105 mm (Full Frame)|
|Distance Range||0.7 to 23.6 m at f/1.4|
|Zoom Head||Full Frame: 24 - 105 mm|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 0.1 - 3.5 Seconds|
|Flash Duration||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps)|
|Wireless Operation||Method: RF
Distance: Up to 30 m
Method: Optical pulse
Distance: Up to 15 m
|Wireless Communication Channels||15 Channels|
|Wireless Groups||5 Groups|
|Power Source||4x AA Alkaline, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||70.5 x 113.8 x 98.2 mm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.
In The Box
- Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT
- SBA-E2 Bounce Adapter for 430EX III-RT
- SCF-E2 Colour Filter for 430EX III-RT
- Mini Stand
- Speedlite Soft Case
- Accessory Soft Case
- Instruction Manual CD-ROM
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT
- Manufacturer: Canon
- Model: 430EXIIIRT
- SKU: 430EXIIIRT
- RM Product #: 32277