- Holds Laptop with 13.3" Display
- Clamshell Design
- Use Computer While Still in Sleeve
- Designed to be Used While Seated
- Heavy-Duty Padding Holds Laptop Securely
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #21525
- SKU: QNS113
The black 13.3" Laptop Sleeve from Case Logic is a thin profiled, thickly padded sleeve made from a tough moulded EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) that gently supports and cushions your computer while it's safely nestled inside. The quilted material is enhanced with built-in airflow channels to minimise any possibility of your computer overheating.
The unique clamshell design offers you the opportunity to use your laptop while it's still in the sleeve. That will come in handy while you're on the train, bus or aeroplane. Just unzip the sleeve, lift up the top half, and use the bottom half as a platform on which you can type or view videos. It's carried by its two top padded carry handles. Case Logic backs this sleeve with a 25-year warranty.
- Moulded EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) sleeve holds a laptop with up to a 13.3" display
- A unique seatbelt-style design allow you to work while on the move
- Thick, quilted padding keeps your laptop protected and snugly in place to prevent it from sliding around
- Clamshell design and integrated airflow channels allow you to use your netbook while still in the sleeve without the risk of overheating
- Padded carry handles for comfortable transportation
Carry-On Form Factor
FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please cheque with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 114.3 cm. The external dimensions of this case add up to 68.6 cm
|Maximum Screen Size||13.3" / 33.78 cm|
|Carry/Transport Options||Top Handle|
|Exterior Dimensions||36 x 27.9 cm|
|Exterior Depth||4.57 cm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.