(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Pelican U100 Urban Elite Backpack (Black)Product #11863 | SKU 0U1000-0003-110 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Holds 15" Laptop or 17" Apple
- Watertight, Crushproof Laptop Casing
- Front Hard Shell Panel with Organiser
- Second Interior Storage Compartment
- AEQ Valve for Pressure Control
The black U100 Urban Elite Backpack with 15-17" Laptop Compartment from Pelican delivers total functionality and ergonomic design in a strong pack designed to hold either your 15" or 17" Apple laptop. In addition, its hard shell, impact protected front panel unzips to reveal another safe compartment large enough for an iPad or tablet plus organiser for small stuff such as pens, note pads, or business cards. This panel also serves to protect the pack in case of drops or severe contact during your travels.
Your laptop is held securely within one of the pack's two cavities. This first compartment is an ABS thermoplastic (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), watertight and crushproof, and tested to meet IP67 (Ingress Protection) standards of 0.91 m for 30 minutes. An AEQ valve helps control pressure while travelling. The second zippered cavity is for anything else you might want to take along-clothes, documents or collateral material. An additional rear zippered compartment provides for extra storage capability. Access to this top-loading pack is via the easy open push button latch and easy throw zippers.
The U100 is made from 1000 Denier Kodra Nylon and is polyurethane backed for added strength. Kodra nylon has a rougher, fuzzier texture than traditional nylon. It's more abrasion-resistant and generally more lightweight. The front plate is hard polypropylene
The U100 is carried by its padded, adjustable shoulder straps and supported by a sternum strap to help with stability while walking. The pack also comes with Pelican's rigid, well-balanced, rubber moulded top carry handle. Compressions straps help you adjust the overall footprint of the pack allowing you to expand or contract the overall size to suit the load you are carrying. The back panel is S-curved and ventilated for maximum comfort. As a bonus, the bottom of the pack has sling straps that are used for attaching your jacket or bed roll. And, since a day in the field can be long and arduous, Pelican has provided a hidden water bottle pocket on the side of the pack.
This pack is made by Pelican-a company world recognised as a leader in the design and manufacturer of protective bags and packs for amateur, professional and military use. The backpack comes with a one-year warranty while the plastic casing comes with Pelican's lifetime guarantee of excellence.
- Fits 15" laptops and up to 17" Apple
- Built-in watertight and crushproof case
- Fast, top-loading laptop access
- IP67 tested (Ingress Protection) - 0.91 m underwater / 30 minutes
- Easy open push button latch
- Pressure AEQ valve prevents vacuum lock
- Impact protected iPad/tablet front compartment
- Bottom expanding sling storage for holding a jacket
- Load compression straps helps change the footprint of the bag when you have smaller loads
- Durable ballistic nylon material
- Concealed water bottle pocket
- Ergonomic S-curve comfort back
Carry-On Form Factor
FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please cheque with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 114.3 cm. The external dimensions of this case add up to 114.6 cm.
|Material||1000 Denier Kodra Nylon, polyurethane backed
Front plate: polypropylene
|Type of Closure||Zipper|
|Exterior Dimensions||49.5 x 34.5 x 30.5 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||Hard shell case: 39.4 x 26.7 x 3.8 cm|
iPad or tablet
|Carrying/Transport Options||Adjustable backpack straps
Top rigid, rubber moulded carry handle
In The Box
- Pelican U100 Urban Elite Backpack with 15-17" Laptop Compartment (Black)
- One-Year Warranty on the Backpack
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence on the Plastic Case
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review