- HPX High Performance Resin Case.
- Multilayer Cubed Bottom Foam.
- Dent-resistant and Shatter-resistant.
- Tough, Rugged and Lightweight.
- Airtight and Watertight.
The Pelican iM2370 Storm Case with Foam (Black) is an injection-moulded case made of HPX high-performance resin, that is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant. It is tough, rugged, lightweight, airtight and watertight. There is a permanently attached Vortex valve that automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case. Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress. The case has unbreakable moulded-in hasps that allow the addition of standard size padlocks. It has hinges with integrated feet that hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability. It is carried by a double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core handle that provides strong, durable comfort.
This case has a multilayer cubed foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid.
- Injection-moulded case made of HPX high-performance resin is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant
- Tough, rugged and lightweight
- Airtight and watertight
- Multilayer cubed foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid
Meets current FAA requirements for carry on bags, by fitting under seats and in overhead compartments 1
- Permanently attached Vortex valve automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case
- Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress
- Two unbreakable moulded-in hasps allow the addition of standard size padlocks, offering another measure of security
- Hinges with integrated feet hold fast under impact and create a flat surface for upright stability
- Moulded-in stacking ribs provide no-slip stability for multiple case-stacking during storage or transport
- Double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core carrying handle provides strong, durable comfort
- Meets ATA 300 category 1 standards for transit cases
- Meets FED-STD-101C requirements for drops and vibration (loose cargo)
- Exceeds the specifications listed in MIL-STD-648C for vibration (sweep)
- Meets MIL-STD-810F for immersion and simulated rainfall
1: Please Note: Requirements are subject to change always check with the carrier
|Carry/Transport Options||Top Handle|
|Interior Contents||Cube/Diced Foam|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D)||50.8 x 37.3 x 14.7 cm|
|Interior Dimensions (W x H x D)||46.2 x 30.7 x 13.2 cm|