1520 Case Interior Dimensions:
18.06" x 12.89" x 6.72" (45.9 x 32.7 x 17.1 cm)
The Pelican 1520 Watertight Case with Foam (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer, which makes it extremely strong and durable. It includes a 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring, ABS latches that seal perfectly, and an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1520 case meets ATA standards for transit cases, is NATO-codified, and is tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard) and IP-67 (Ingress Protection).
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors - provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft
- Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Includes a three piece foam insert set.
- Made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable
- Temperature rating -10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)
1520 Case Certificates
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes) (Ingress Protection)
- MIL C-4150J (Military Standard)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280