- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format.
- 53mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16.
- Two Aspherical Elements.
- Stepping Motor AF System, Internal Focus.
- Product: #66368
- SKU: 16647434
An especially sleek and lightweight prime, the Fujifilm XC 35mm f/2 Lens is a 53mm-equivalent lens offering a natural, normal-length field of view with an especially portable design. The lens incorporates a pair of aspherical elements to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to achieve high sharpness and accurate rendering. A stepping motor autofocus system promotes quick, quiet, and accurate focusing performance and the rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes a pleasing bokeh. This simple feature-set fits perfectly with the lens's petite design that makes it an ideal every day, walkaround lens.
- Prime normal-length lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 53mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field.
- Two aspherical elements limit distortion and spherical aberration in order to realise greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Stepping motor autofocus system is fast, near-silent, and precise, making it suitable for both stills and video applications. It also uses an internal focusing design to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote quicker focusing response.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Focal Length||35mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 53mm)|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Angle of View||44.2°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.15' / 35 cm|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||43 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.3 x 1.83" / 58.4 x 46.5 mm|
|Weight||4.59 oz / 130 g|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.