Godox AD600 Portable Flash (Bowens, TTL)
- 600Ws Monolight, Li-Ion Battery Powered
- Up to 500 Full-Power Flashes per Charge
- Compatible w/ Most Major TTL Systems
- Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless X System
- 1/256 to 1/1 Power Control
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #51844
- SKU: AD600B
The AD600B TTL All-in-One Outdoor Flash from Godox is powerful and portable with professional lithium battery pack. Built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system, it supports Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTl and SONY systems with great compatibility. Both AD600 (Godox mount) and AD600B (Bowens mount) have varies of accessories. With the AD600/AD600B flash, your shooting will become simpler. You can easily achieve a correct flash exposure even in complex light-changing environments
Built-in Godox 2.4 Wireless X System
Optical and 2.4G wireless transmission to offer stable output. When using Godox 2.4G wireless X system, AD600/AD600D is compatible with Canon E-TTL II autoflash, Nikon i-TTL autoflash, SONY etc. As a slave unit, AD600/AD600D can be used in combination with Godox TTL camera flash, TTL outdoor flash, TTL studio flash, etc.
Wireless Remote Control and Triggering
Use Godox 2.4G wireless X system to achieve TTL control or use Godox TTL wireless flash trigger X1 to wirelessly control TTL functions, wirelessly adjust flash's power levels, sound beep, as well as triggering the flash. There are 3.5 mm sync cord jack and wireless control port to achieve multiple triggering methods.
Strong Power and Abundant Functions
AD600/AD600D has 600Ws and GN87 (m ISO 100, with AD-R7 standard reflector). stable colour temperatures at 5600±200K over the entire power range. 25 steps of power adjustment (1/1 to 1/256) offer better lights effects. Fully support TTL autoflash, flash exposure compensation, 1/8000s high speed sync, first-curtain sync, second-curtain sync, manual flash, multi flash, C. Fn custom functions, etc.
Professional Lithium Battery Pack with Great Flexibility
Professional lithium battery pack has large capacity (11.1V/700mAh) to provide 500 full power flashed an recycle in 0.01-2.5 second. DC/AC are both applicable. (Change to AC alternating current module after lithium battery pack detached.
Exquisite Details and Good Quality
- 10W LED modeling lamp can adjust light brightness in three steps.
- Large and clear dot-matrix LCD panel offers convenient operation.
- With handle to adjust different shooting directions of the flash,
- USB firmware upgrades helps keep pace with the latest technology.
- Powerful 600Ws
- Fan Cooled
- 10W LED Modelling Light (Adjustable)
- Optional Remote Head (600Ws & 1200Ws Options)
- Godox and Bowens mount versions available.
- Built in (removable) 11.1V / 8700mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- Up to 500 Full Power Pops Per Battery Charge
- 01 – 2.5 Seconds Recycle Time
- Flash Modes – ETTL / M / Multi
- HSS to 1/8000th
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash – 1/256 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
- Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
- ETTL & ITTL Radio Slave Modes
- Range – 100m + with X1 as Transmitter
- Groups – A / B / C
- 32 Channels
- Supports Legacy Godox FTR-16 Remote Manual Trigger System
- Canon & Nikon Optic Wireless Slave Modes
- Groups – A / B / C
- 4 Channels
- S1 & S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Up to 500 Full Power Flashes
- 01 – 2.5 Seconds Recycle Time
- Flash Duration – 1/220s－1/10000s
- Large Dot Matrix LCD Display
- Custom Functions
- Auto Memory Function
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- USB Port Receiver Socket (For FTR-16)
- PC Sync Port
- 5mm Sync Port
|Wireless slave mode||*Radio transmission mode (compatible with Canon, Nikon. Sony, Fuji, & M4/3)*Optical transmission mode (compatible with Nikon & Canon)|
2.4G slave mode
Optic slave mode
|Slave unit compatible camera||Nikon i-TTL/M/RTP flash（master unit uses TTL wireless flash trigger X1N etc
Canon EOS E-TTL II/M/Multiflash（master unit uses TTL wireless flash trigger X1C etc）
|GN ( 1/1)||87 (m ISO 100, with AD-R7 standard reflector)|
|Power control||9 steps：1/256~1/1|
|Multi flash||√（times：100 times；frequency：100）|
|Flash exposure compensation (FEC)||manual，FEB：±3 stops in 1/3 increments|
|Flash sync||HSS（1/8000s），first curtain sync，second curtain sync|
|Optic slave flash||S1/S2|
|Screen||Dot matrix LCD screen|
|Wireless (Optic and 2.4G|
|Wireless flash function||slave，off|
|Controllable slave groups||5 groups：A, B, C, D, E|
indoor: 12～15m/39.449.2 ft
outdoor: 810 m / 26.2~32.8 ft
4 groups：1, 2, 3, 4
|Full power flash times||500 times|
|Power saving||Power off automatically after 1 hour’s none operation|
|Triggering mode||3.5mm port，PC port，wireless remote port|
|Size||220245125mm (flash tube & reflector not included)|
|Weight||2.66Kg (flash tube & reflector not included) Aprox. 2.9KG total|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.