Godox SL-200 LED Video Light (Daylight-Balanced)
- Colour Temperature: 5600K
- CRI 93, TLCI 95, R9 80
- Wireless Dimming Adjustment with Remote (Sold Separately)
- Rear LCD and On-Board Adjustment Dial
- Bowens S-Mount
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #50979
- SKU: SL200W
A versatile constant light source well-suited for video work, this Godox SL-200 LED Video Light (Daylight-Balanced) is a daylight-balanced, 5600K light featuring a COB (chip on board) LED for high brightness and colour accuracy. The intuitive design of the light incorporates a rear LCD monitor and a dial with a 10-100% dimming adjustment. Use a dedicated wireless remote (sold separately) for brightness control as well as for grouping lights for multiple light configurations. Also, to help ensure consistent and continuous use, a heatsink and built-in fan are featured to help regulate temperature along with a specialised temperature control function to protect the LED itself. The light is also configured to accept Bowens S-mount light modifiers and accessories, such as the included reflector, and the LED also has a clear cover over it for additional protection.
- Daylight-balanced light has a colour temperature of 5600K.
- The 200W COB LED offers a high output along with colour-accurate rendering and dimming control from 10-100%.
- On-board brightness adjustment is available using the rear dial and LCD.
- Remote control (sold separately) offers wireless dimming control as well as the ability to work with six lighting groups and 16 channels.
- Bowens S-mount is compatible with a variety of light modifiers and accessories, such as the included reflector for producing a broad, even, and neutral light quality.
- Integrated heatsink, built-in fan, and temperature control function help keep the light running cool for safe and consistent use. The temperature of the fixture itself can also be monitored, in Fahrenheit or Celsius, on the rear LCD.
- Runs on 100-240 VAC power for use worldwide.
|Beam Angle||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Colour Temperature||5600K ± 200K|
|Colour Accuracy Standard||CRI 93
|Cooling System||Fan/Passive Combo|
|Dimming||Yes, 10 - 100%|
|Photometrics||1114.8 fc / 12,000 lux at 1 m|
|Fixture Dimensions||39.0 x 23.0 x 13.0 cm|
|Fixture Weight||3.16 kg|
|Power Input Connector||Proprietary|
|Reflector Mount||Bowens S-Type|
|Fixture Mount||5/8" Receiver|
|Remote Control Type||Proprietary Wireless|
|Wireless Range||20.0 m|
|Wireless Channels / Groups||16 / 6|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Max Power Consumption||200 W|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 122°F / -10 to 50°C|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.