Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash with XProC Trigger Kit for Canon Cameras
- Built-In 2.4 GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #51086
- SKU: GOTT685XPRC
Get your flash off camera to create advanced lighting effects and enjoy remote power control with this Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash with XProC Trigger Kit. The flash itself is very capable with a 197' guide number at ISO 100 and 200mm and it has a built-in 2.4 GHz X wireless radio system, which is compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II and is designed to work with the included XProC trigger. This setup provides users with the ability to work at distances up to 328' and control up to sixteen groups on one of 32 channels. Also, the XProC trigger supports remote power control over select Godox flashes.
With full support for Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash will make it easy to create both simple and elaborate lighting setups. When mounted on camera, it is an effective lighting tool with a powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm, a zoom range of 20-200mm, and the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 360°. As a TTL-capable unit, the TT685C can also operate as a full wireless master or slave unit with TTL functionality.
Operation is intuitive with a rear LCD panel that shows settings. Also, the flash is equipped with a Wireless Control Port for attaching an optional remote control set and it has a 3.5mm sync port for basic wired connectivity. It runs on four AA batteries, which help provide a recycle time of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
Using the 2.4 GHz Godox X wireless radio system, the XProC TTL Wireless Flash Trigger can be used to effectively and reliably trigger flashes from up to 100m away, and when used with compatible flashes and receivers users will have the added benefit of remote power control. This model is compatible with Canon's E-TTL / E-TTL II system, including support for high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second, and offers advanced control options along with settings for working with system-specific features. For ensuring maximum reliability and control, users can set up 16 groups on one of 32 channels and can then access 99 wireless ID settings for limiting interference from other nearby systems.
In addition to basic manual and TTL control modes, other settings are available, including stroboscopic flash and second-curtain sync. Users can adjust flash exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV as well as wirelessly control the modelling light, zoom setting, and more. For using the XProC with other camera systems there is a 2.5mm sync port that supports triggering via a wired connection. Also, a USB Type-C port is present for firmware updates and the devices run on two AA batteries for convenience.
- An integrated 2.4GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT685C for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 100m and support for 32 channels and five groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
- Being compatible with Canon's E-TTL / E-TTL II system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm the TT685C will easily illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 20-200mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 360° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical master/slave transmission is available for working with other standard flashes.
- Using an optional FT series remote control set, users can connect to the wireless control port to gain wireless control over the flash's power settings.
- A 3.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
- This flash runs on four alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 230 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- USB connection for installing future firmware updates.
|Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash for Canon Cameras|
|Guide No.||196.85' (60 m) ISO100 at 200 mm Position|
|Exposure Control||E-TTL / E-TTL II, Manual|
|Vari-Power||1/1 - 1/128|
|Bounce Head||-7 to 90°|
|Coverage||14 - 200 mm (Full Frame)|
|Zoom Head||Full Frame: 20 - 200 mm|
|Off-Camera Terminal||3.5 mm|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 0.1 - 2.6 Seconds|
|Flash Duration||1/300 - 1/20000 sec|
|Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)|
|Slave Timing Modes||Instant Sync
|Wireless Operation||Method: RF
Distance: Up to 100 m
Method: Optical pulse
Distance: Up to 15 m
Mode: Master, Slave
|Wireless Communication Channels||32 Channels|
|Wireless Groups||5 Groups|
|Power Source||4x AA Alkaline, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||64.0 x 76.0 x 190.0 mm|
|Weight||410 g without batteries|
|Godox XProC TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon Cameras|
E-TTL / E-TTL II
|Max Sync Speed||1/8000 second|
|Flash Exposure Compensation||-3 to +3 EV in 1/3 EV steps|
|Connectivity||2.5 mm sync port
|Power Source||2 x AA batteries|
|Dimensions||90 x 58 x 50 mm|