IK Multimedia AXE I/O Solo 2x3 USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- Front-Panel 1/4" Hi-Z In and Amp Out.
- XLR-1/4" Combo Mic/Line Input.
- 2 x 1/4" Balanced Line Outputs.
- Class-A Preamp with 48V Phantom Power.
- Selectable Active/Passive Pickup Input.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65763
- SKU: IP-INT-AXEIOSOLO-IN
Designed for the recording guitarist, the IIK Multimedia AXE I/O Solo 2x3 USB Audio/MIDI Interface delivers the popular features of the award-winning AXE I/O, making it easier than ever to get great guitar sounds in a hurry. While the AXE I/O has five outputs, the AXE I/O Solo has three outputs to serve creators with smaller setups.
The AXE I/O Solo offers a 1/4" Hi-Z instrument input with passive/active pickup selection and Pure/JFET input stages to impart the tone you want, be it clean and precise or warm and laden with extra harmonics. The Z-Tone variable impedance interacts with your guitar's pickups to give you additional sonic flexibility at the turn of a knob.
When it comes to recording your favourite microphone, the AXE I/O Solo can handle dynamic or condenser mics with ease. Its XLR-1/4" combo input feeds a Class-A preamp with selectable 48V phantom power and is capable of accepting a line-level signal such as a feed from a drum machine.
A dedicated 1/4" amp output is provided, so you can record direct with your own real guitar amps and stompboxes simultaneously without the need for a special reamp box. The AXE I/O Solo also features balanced 1/4" line outputs and a headphone output with separate level controls. You can even hookup two footswitches or controller pedals using the rear-panel 1/4" control inputs.
To further expand your creative power, the AXE I/O Solo includes a powerful software bundle with Amplitube 4 Deluxe, 10 T-RackS plug-ins, and Ableton Live 10 Lite.
- 2-in / 3-out version of the award winning AXE I/O 2-in / 5-out audio interface.
- XLR-1/4" combo mic/line input with Class-A PURE ultra-transparent mic preamp and on/off selectable 48V phantom power.
- 1/4" Hi-Z input with selectable active/passive pickup switch and Pure/JFET circuit selector.
- Z-Tone variable impedance control for Hi-Z input creates a wide range of tones from tight, sharp, and precise to thick and bold.
- Per input gain control and multi-segment LED metre.
- 5-pin MIDI I/O for connection of external MIDI equipment.
- Balanced 1/4" line outputs with level control.
- Front-panel 1/4" stereo headphone output with level control.
- Direct/DAW monitoring with adjustable mix control.
- Ground-isolated 1/4" amp output for recording DI and through amps/pedals at the same time.
- Two 1/4" external control inputs for footswitches or controller pedals.
- Up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution.
- High dynamic range.
- USB bus-powered design.
|Channels of I/O||Analogue:
2 Inputs / 3 Outputs at 192 kHz
|Max Sample Rate/Resolution||192 kHz / 24-Bit|
|Display and Indicators||2 x Multi-Segment LED Metres (Clip, Input Level)
1 x <LED (+48V)
1 x LED (Host Connection)
2 x <LEDs (MIDI)
|Host Connection||1 x <USB Type-B (USB 2.0)|
|Analogue I/O||1 x 1/4" TS Unbalanced Hi-Z Input
1 x Combo XLR-1/4" TRS Balanced Mic/Line Input
2 x 1/4" TRS Balanced Line Output
1 x 1/4" TRS Unbalanced Headphone Output
1 x 1/4" TS Unbalanced Hi-Z Output
2 x 1/4" TRS Unbalanced Control Input
|Phantom Power||+48 V, Selectable On/Off|
|MIDI I/O||1 x 5-Pin MIDI In
1 x 5-Pin MIDI Out
|Memory Card Slot||None|
2.2 to 1000 Kilohms
|Sample Rates||44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz|
|Bit Depth||24-Bit (AD/DA Conversion)|
|Required Hardware||Available USB 2.0 Port|
|Internet Connection||Required for Registration, Software/Driver Download|
|Power Requirements||USB Bus-Power|
|Anti-Theft Features||Kensington Security Slot|
|Dimensions||7.68 x 7.68 x 2.09" / 19.5 x 19.5 x 5.3 cm|
|Weight||2.1 lb / 1.0 kg|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.