- 10.1" 1280 x 800 IPS LCD Display
- Supports NTSC/PAL & HD
- 3G-SDI & HDMI Inputs
- 170° L / R, Top / Bot
- Supports Frame Rates from 23.98 to 60p
This FA1014/S 10.1" IPS On-Camera 3G-SDI/HDMI Monitor from LILLIPUT is a field monitor that supports 1920 x 1080p, NTSC, and PAL video signals. It features a native resolution of 1280 x 800 and scales your video signal to display on its screen. The monitor supports Full HD video at 60p, and will also display footage shot at 23.98 (23.976), making it suitable for use with any camera that outputs HD video at 23.98. Featuring both HDMI and SDI in and out, the monitor can easily fit into most workflows.
The monitor supports a 170° viewing angle for good colour and contrast even when viewed from extremely off centre. The monitor is powered by 12 VDC via a mini 4-pin XLR input, which makes it suitable for use in the field. the included 4-pin to mini-4-pin cable features pigtails that allow you to add Tally info. The integrated dustproof front panel protects the monitor's LCD screen from dust, moisture droplets and fingerprints. An included remote control allows you to access the monitor's functions and an included shoe mount allows you to mount the monitor on your camera's accessory shoe if you wish.
24 and 23.98 Frame Rate Support
The monitor supports Full HD frame rates up to 60p in both NTSC and PAL compatible frame rates. The monitor also supports HD video at 24 fps to allow you to see video shot at cinema frame rates. 23.98 is also supported, which is the video version of 24 fps. 23.98 is actually recorded at 23.976 fps, but referred to as 23.98. This allows you to use this monitor to view footage shot by cameras that record at cinema frame rates.
Basic Display Controls
Advanced Display Controls
Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Tint, Sharpness, Volume, Colour Temp, Centre Marker, Safety Marker, Aspect Ratio, H/V delay, Cheque Field, Pixel-to-Pixel, Underscan, Zoom, Freeze Input, Auto, H-Position, V-Position, Phase, Clock, Language, Reset, Backlight, Auto Light, Image Flip, Upgrade,
- Cheque Field: provides a monochrome view of your image using only the red, green, blue signals, or a grayscale of your image.
- Aspect Ratio: Adjust the monitor's aspect ratio from full screen, 4:3, or 16:9
- Pixel-to-Pixel: 1:1 pixel-to-pixel mapping allows you to look at sections of your image without any scaling, so you can see the actual detail and not be fooled by scaling artefacts.
- H/V delay: H/V delay allows you to cheque your video's vertical blanking interval. This monitor allows you to cheque the H/V delay, or select either the horizontal delay or vertical delay individually.
- Underscan: Shrinks the video image so that the edges are visible.
- Language: English, Chinese
|Display Resolution||Native: 1280 x 800 (DOT)
Supports: 1920 x 1080
|Viewing Angle||170 / 170° (H / V)|
|Input / Output Connectors||Input
SDI: 1 x BNC
HDMI: 1 x HDMI Type A
VGA: 1 x VGA (D-sub 15-pin)
SDI: 1 x BNC
HDMI: 1 x HDMI Type A
Video: 1 x
Speaker: 1 (≤1W)
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C|
|Power||7 to 24 VDC
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||250.0 x 170.0 x 32.3 mm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.
In The Box
- Lilliput FA1014/S 10.1" SDI LED Backlit IPS Field Camera Monitor
- DC Adapter
- Mounting Bracket
- HDMI to mini HDMI Cable
- Mini XLR & Tally Cable
- 12 VDC Adapter
- Shoe Mount
- Video Output Cable
- Composite Cable
- VESA Battery Plate Mount
- Sony L-Series Battery Plate
- Canon LP-E6 Battery Plate
- Mount Plate Bracket
- Remote Control
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Lilliput FA1014/S 10.1" SDI LED Backlit IPS Field Camera Monitor
- Manufacturer: Lilliput
- Model: FA1014/S
- SKU: FA1014/S
- RM Product #: 23636
- Display Size: 10.1 inches
- Monitor Inputs: HDMI
- Monitor Inputs: Composite
- Monitor Inputs: 3G-SDI
- Monitor Inputs: VGA
- Monitor Inputs: DVI
- Warranty: All LILLIPUT brand products come with a one year manufacturer warranty.