MIDI Solutions Router 1-In 2-Out MIDI Data Router/Filter
- Product: #2283
- SKU: MID-Router
The MIDI Solutions Router is a 1-in 2-out MIDI data router/filter. Selected MIDI messages can be routed to either, both, or neither of the Router's two MIDI outputs.
The Router can route/filter selected ranges of most MIDI data types (see below). Messages can also be rechannelised to any other MIDI channel.
The Router will accept a total of 10 settings. Settings are stored in a priority format.
The Router is programmed by sending it MIDI System Exclusive messages. This is easily done with the MIDI Solutions Programming Tools software. Once programmed, its settings are retained even after power is removed. The Router can be reprogrammed with new settings as often as needed.
The Router is MIDI-powered, and requires no batteries or power supply to operate with most MIDI products (for more information read the Power FAQs). A MIDI indicator LED lights up when the product is powered and flashes when MIDI data passes through it.
MIDI Data Types
- Note: Route the range of Notes above middle C to Out1 of the Router.
- Aftertouch: Limit Aftertouch by filtering the range of values over 100.
- Control Change: Filter all Control Change messages within the ranges 0 - 63 and 65 - 127, allowing only Control Change 64 to pass.
- Program Change: Route the range of Program Change values from 0 - 64 to Out1 of the Router.
- Channel Pressure: Filter the entire range of Channel Pressure messages to remove them.
- Pitch Bend: Filter the range from 0 - 64 to eliminate all downward pitch bends.
- Channel Messages: This data type includes all of the above data types in a single setting. For example, filter all incoming MIDI channel messages on MIDI channel 1, or rechannelise all incoming MIDI messages on MIDI channel 1 to MIDI channel 2.
- System Messages: This data type includes System Exclusive, Song Position Pointer, Song Select, MIDI Time Code, Timing Clock, Start, Stop, and Continue messages (System messages don't have a MIDI channel associated with them).
- Keyboard: This special data type allows Notes to be split into separate ranges, with all other channel messages sent to both ranges. For example, rechannelise Notes above middle C on MIDI channel 1 to MIDI channel 2, with all other messages such as sustain, modulation, etc. sent to both channels.
- The selected range of values of the above data types can be as small as one, or as large as the full range from 0 - 127. The selection can be applied to a selected MIDI channel or all MIDI channels.
|Weight||115 g (4.1 oz.)|
|Dimensions||112 x 62 x 31 mm (4.4" x 2.4" x 1.2")|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.