Marumi 58mm Close Up Filter Set Multi Coated
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #4599
- SKU: MCLUP58MC
The Marumi Close-up Lens Set is the simplest and least expensive method of close-up photography. Have you ever wished that your lens could focus closer than it does? Imagine that you could put a magnifying glass in front of your camera's lens. With Marumi Close-up lenses, you can dive into the world of macrophotography with a minimum of expense and with a maximum of confidence. This filter is a magnifier for non-macro lenses. The CLOSE UP+1 series is free from distance or magnification-value while macro-zoom lenses are subject of restriction. Magnification value changes by zooming and focusing. This filter is Multicoated to minimize reflection at the filter surfaces which reduces flare and ghosting.
- Allows Focusing Closer than Basic Lens
- Lenses Can Be Used In Any Combination
- Excellent for Hobbyists
- High-Quality ColorCore Glass
- Black Aluminum Filter Ring
- These lenses can be used individually or in any combination to achieve ultra-close focus.
- The maximum magnification achieved with these attachments will depend on the focal length of your lens as well as the actual close focusing capability of that particular lens.
- A +1 close-up lens will allow you to focus your lens somewhat closer than it already does; A +2 close-up lens will allow you to focus closer than the +1; A +4 lens will allow you to focus even closer than a +2.
- A +1 combined with a +2 will equal a +3, while a +2 combined with a +4 will equal a +6, and so on.
More information on Marumi filters: (Link to Marumi International Website)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.