- 24 dB voltage gain
- 3-pin XLR male low-impedance connector
- Amphenol MC1M-type output connector
- Female phone jack
- Prevent high-frequency loss
The Shure a 95U Transformer provides 24 dB of voltage gain and may be used in reverse (high- to low- impedance) and comes with a balanced 3-pin XLR male low-impedance connector. An Amphenol MC1M-type output connector and female phone jack complete this transformer.
- The transformer permits use of very long microphone cables with either low- or high-impedance microphones.
- The transformer prevents high-frequency loss, level loss, and pickup of noise and hum.
|Input Impedance||75 to 300 ohms|
|Output Jitter||41 kohms|
|Frequency Response||20Hz ot 20kHz|
|Input Connectors||XLR (female)|
|Output Connector||1/4 in. (male) phone|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Dimensions||3/4 in. (19mm) diameter; 3 1/2 in. (89mm) long|