(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Audio Technica AE3300 Cardioid MicrophoneProduct #2506 | SKU AE3300 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
With pristine audio quality, ultra-low handling noise, and high-frequency clarity, Audio-Technica's AE3300 gives voice to the subtleties of vocal performance. This cardioid condenser vocal microphone features the condenser element used in the legendary AT4033 and proven in the world's finest recording studios. The hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam for ultimate protection against vocal plosives without compromising high-frequency clarity. Its superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance. For exceptional performance. For exacting detail. For brilliant clarity: AE3300. it's the new standard in live audio.
- Anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille protects against plosives
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup from sides/rear
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch, 10 dB pad
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-18,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 147 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 157 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 19 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 128 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 75 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3 mA typical
- Switch(es): High-pass filter; 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Weight: 300 g (10.6 oz)
- Dimensions: 179.0 mm (7.05") long, 50.0 mm (1.97") head diameter, 33.0 mm to 22.0 mm (1.30" to 0.87") tapered body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessory Included: AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: T4
For more information visit the product page at Audio-Technica
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review