(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Audio Technica AE4100 Cardioid MicrophoneProduct #2517 | SKU AE4100 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Audio-Technica's high-performance AE4100 cardioid dynamic vocal microphone delivers aggressive sound that stays up-front in the mix. Optimized for the stage, the microphone features superior anti-shock engineering for minimum handling noise. Its rugged construction is engineered to stand up to the rigors of touring. For ultimate protection against vocal plosives, the mic's hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam. A foam disk positioned on top of the element assembly provides the final layer of 'pop' protection.
- Back-cavity assembly “floats” in handle, for isolation from handling noise
- Multi-stage grille protects against plosives
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup from sides/rear
- Tough, durable, resilient design
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 90-18,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Weight: 310 g (10.9 oz)
- Dimensions: 177.0 mm (6.97") long, 48.0 mm (1.89") head diameter, 33.0 to 22.0 mm (1.30" to 0.87") tapered body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessory Included: AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: T4
For more information visit the product page at Audio-Technica