(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Audio Technica AE6100 Cardioid MicrophoneProduct #2530 | SKU AE6100 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Artist Elite AE6100 hypercardioid dynamic vocal microphone delivers clean articulation, fast transients and high output, assertive sound for the uncompromising vocalist. With a polar pattern tailored for outstanding on-axis response, the microphone offers maximum feedback rejection and low handling noise.
- Back-cavity assembly “floats” in handle, for isolation from handling noise
- Multi-stage grille protects against plosives
- Maximum feedback rejection
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 60-15,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Weight: 310 g (10.9 oz)
- Dimensions: 177.0 mm (6.97") long, 48.0 mm (1.89") head diameter, 33.0 mm to 22.0 mm (1.30" to 0.87") tapered body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessory Included: AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: T4
For more information visit the product page at Audio-Technica