(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
ART M-Two MicrophoneProduct #366 | SKU M-Two |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Vocals and Instrument Capturing
- -6 dB and -12 dB Pad Switch
- Low Frequency Roll-Off
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- FET Output Stage
The M-Two Cardioid FET Condenser Microphone from ART is designed for vocal and instrument capturing in project studios. The M-Two features an FET output stage for quiet signal reproduction with maximum gain. A two-position Pad switch offers -6 dB and -12 dB settings for maximising headroom and lowering distortion and noise. A two-position low cut roll-off switch minimises hum, wind, and low frequency noise. The capsule features a cardioid pick up pattern that minimises off-axis noise and feedback, and the wide frequency response results in transparent audio reproduction. The M-Two requires 48V of phantom power and includes a shockmount and aluminium carrying case.
- Low-frequency roll-off switch
- -6 dB and -12 dB Pad switch
- FET output stage for quiet signal reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern minimises off-axis noise
- Wide frequency response for transparent audio signal
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||78 dB|
|Maximum SPL||135 dB SPL
147 dB SPL
|Load Impedance||1 kOhms|
|Low-Cut Filter||@ 100 Hz
@ 200 Hz