(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Audio Technica AE3000 Cardioid MicrophoneProduct #2503 | SKU AE3000 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Artist Elite AE3000 delivers supreme performance at extreme SPLs. This high-SPL large diaphragm cardioid condenser instrument mic excels in applications such as guitar cabinets, toms, snare, timpani and overheads. Its large-diaphragm capsule combines with the open architecture of the headcase to provide an extremely accurate and open sound. Its low-profile side-address design with tapered grille allows for optimal positioning.
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup from the sides/rear
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch, 10 dB pad
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –43 dB (7.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 11 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 137 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 83 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3 mA typical
- Switch(es): High-pass filter; 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Weight: 170 g (6.0 oz)
- Dimensions: 115.5 mm (4.55") long, 48.0 mm (1.89") maximum diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessory Included: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27
threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16
threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: R6
For more information visit the product page at Audio-Technica
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review