(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
AKG C518M Percussion Microphone with XLR ConnectionProduct #5831 | SKU C518M |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Adjustable vice-clamp mounts
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Low-frequency roll-off
- Adjustable gooseneck
The AKG C518M is a high quality, miniature microphone designed for capturing drums and percussion instruments for crucial recording and live sound applications. The C518M features an adjustable vice that allows mounting on the top ring of toms, snare drums, congas, and much more.
The cardioid polar pattern reduces feedback and minimises noise and leakage that may occur from adjacent instruments. An adjustable gooseneck provides stable microphone placement and a low-cut filter reduces low-frequency noise, rumble, etc. The C518M is sure to be an efficient tool for crucial recording, project studio recording and live sound reinforcement.
- Adjustable vice-clamp mounts to the top of any drum ring
- Cardioid polar pattern minimises noise and off-axis leakage
- Low-frequency roll-off eliminates rumble and low-frequency noise
- Adjustable gooseneck provides stable microphone capsule placement
|Frequency Response||60Hz to 20kHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||63 dB|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||130/132 dB SPL (for 1%/3% THD)|
|Power Requirements||9 to 52V Phantom|
|Output Impedance||Recommended Load: >/= 2000 ohms|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||Low-Cut Filter|
|Dimensions (LxDiameter)||200 x 47mm
Cable Length: 1.5m
In The Box
- AKG C518M Percussion Microphone with XLR Connection
- H518 Drum Bracket
- Microphone Bag
- W44 Windscreen