(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Audio Technica AE5100 Cardioid MicrophoneProduct #2519 | SKU AE5100 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The AE5100 provides uncompromising sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments as well as for choir. Its large-diaphragm capsule delivers a natural response, while its design permits innovative placement. With its low noise/smooth response, the mic is ideal for recording, too.
- Low-profile design permits innovative placement options
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup from sides/rear
- Durable, resilient design
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch, 10 dB pad
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –36 dB (15.8 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158 dB SPL with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 11 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 137 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 83 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.2 mA typical
- Switch(es): High-pass filter; 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Weight: 143 g (5.0 oz)
- Dimensions: 148.5 mm (5.85") long, 26.0 mm (1.02") maximum diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Accessory Included: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8136 windscreen; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: S4
For more information visit the product page at Audio-Technica
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review