(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Audio Technica BP4002 Handheld Microphone for SpeechProduct #32390 | SKU BP4002 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- ENG / EFP & Broadcast Mic
- Long Handle Supports Flags
- Dynamic Transducer
The Audio-Technica BP4002 Handheld Microphone delivers a sensitivity and frequency response, well suited for speech reproduction during interviews, presentations, ENG (Electronic News Gathering), EFP (Electronic Field Production) and broadcast applications. Its omnidirectional polar pattern provides a wide pickup area and is the most versatile for capturing dialogue and speech. The BP4002's rugged construction features a long handle that will easily accommodate microphone flags.
- Professional interview microphone with extended-length handle is ideal for on-location interviews
- Omnidirectional polar pattern provides a natural reproduction of surrounding ambience
- Frequency response is tailored for natural, clear and articulate reproduction of spoken words
- The back-cavity assembly "floats" inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Rugged housing with hardened-steel grille stands up to field use
- Integral windscreen protects against wind and breath noise
- Equipped with windscreen, carrying case, protective pouch and professional stand clamp
|Output Connector||3-Pin XLR Male|
|Frequency Response||80 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Output Impedance||300 Ohms|
|Dimensions (L x D)||241.3 x 40.6 mm|
In The Box
- Audio Technica BP4002 Handheld Microphone for Speech
- AT8470 Quiet-Flex Mic Clamp
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter
- Foam Windscreen
- Carrying Case
- Soft Protective Pouch
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review