(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Rode Podcaster is a broadcast microphone with a USB output for direct integration with computers. The Podcaster provides a simple and efficient system for podcasting and voice over applications. A built in headphone amplifier allows users to plug headphones directly into the microphone, completely eliminating the need for external mixing consoles, headphone amplifiers, etc.
Users will benefit from Rode's exclusive podcast upload service on rodepodcaster.com. This free service is available with every purchase of a Podcaster microphone. Podcasts are easily uploaded to the internet and a profile may be created for easy searching.
Built in USB output connector provides direct connection to PCs without any additional hardware.
The Podcaster features a built-in headphone input and amplifier with volume control.
Exclusive Podcast Upload Service
A free podcast upload service is exclusive to Rode Podcaster owners on www.podcaster.com.
Cardioid Polar Pattern
The dynamic element provides a cardioid polar pattern, minimizing off-axis noise and feedback.
- Microphone Stand Mount
- 40" (3m) USB Cable
- 10 Year Warranty
- Transducer: Dynamic (neodymium) 28mm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 14kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >78dB
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 115dB
- Power Requirements: Supplied via USB port
- Output Impedance: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Output Connectors: USB
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: No
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 8.46 x 2.2 x 2.05" (215 x 56 x 52mm)
- Weight: 21.5 oz (610g)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review