(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
AKG C516ML miniature instrument gooseneck microphone with Mini-XLR ConnectionProduct #5830 | SKU C516ML |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- 3-pin mini-XLR connector
- B29L battery power supply
- Cardiod polar pattern
- Adjustable gooseneck
The AKG C516ML is a high quality, miniature microphone designed for capturing instrument speaker cabinets such as guitar, keyboard, accordion, etc. The included screws and double-sided, solvent-free adhesive pads make it easy to instal the microphone on your instrument or amp exactly where you need it.
The cardioid polar pattern reduces feedback and minimises noise and leakage that may occur from adjacent instruments. An adjustable gooseneck provides stable microphone placement. The C516ML is sure to be an efficient tool for crucial recording, project studio recording and live sound reinforcement.
- Terminates to a 3-pin mini-XLR connector for use with the B29L battery power supply, MPA V L phantom adapter and AKG WMS bodypack transmitters
- Includes screws and double-sided, solvent-free adhesive pads for instrument or amp mounting.
- Cardioid polar pattern minimises noise and off-axis leakage
- Adjustable gooseneck provides stable microphone capsule placement
|Frequency Response||60Hz to 20kHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||63 dB|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||130/132 dB SPL (for 1%/3% THD)|
|Power Requirements||9 to 52V Phantom|
|Output Impedance||Recommended Load: >/= 2000 ohms|
|Output Connectors||Mini 3-pin XLR|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions (LxDiameter)||235 x 47mm
Cable Length: 1.5m
In The Box
- AKG C516ML miniature instrument gooseneck microphone with Mini-XLR Connection
- A400 Adapter
- 2 x Double-Sided Adhesive Rubber Plates
- 3 x Countersunk Bolts (3 x 30mm)
- 3 x Self-Tapping Screws (2.9 x 13mm)
- Adhesive Compound
- H 516 Mounting Plate
- Microphone Bag
- W44 Windscreen
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review