(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The RØDE HS1-B Headset Microphone boasts an ultra-thin profile, light weight and audio fidelity well suited for small presentations, large scale performances and broadcast applications alike. The omnidirectional capsule is easily adjusted with its three-axis boom positioning system and malleable headband.
In the tradition of RØDE mics, the HS-1 features low handling noise for higher gain and signal-to-noise ratio. RØDE's MiCon connection system allows you to choose from a variety of available cables (sold separately), and use the HS-1 with a variety of wireless microphone transmitters, or hard-wired preamplifiers. The HS-1's lightweight construction is sure to provide hours of unobtrusive operation in concerts, houses-of-worship, presentations, live broadcasts and more.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern for flexible pickup and frequency response
- Three-axis boom adjustment and malleable frame and headband
- RØDE MiCon connection system for compatibility with wireless bodypack transmitters
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 V/Pa (21mV @ 94dB SPL) ± 3dB @ 1kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 69dB
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 110dB (clipping SPL)
- Power Requirements: 189mV (Calc. from max SPL peak before clip)
- Output Impedance: 3kO Typical
- Output Connectors: RØDE MiCon Connector
- Dimensions: 2.55 x 5.51 x 7.87" (65 x 140 x 200mm)
- Weight: 0.22 oz (6.5g)
- Storage Case
- Water Resistant pop Filter
- Mini Furry
- Shielded Detachable Kevlar Reinforced Cable
- Lapel Style Cable Management Clip
- Adjustment Tools
- 1 Year Warranty