(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Rode PinMic MicrophoneProduct #11600 | SKU RODPINMIC |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The RØDE PinMic Wearable Microphone delivers a patented mounting system that surpasses traditional lavalier microphones, and enables flexible mounting in all applications. The PinMic features a detachable capsule and backplate system. Simply place the backplate to the inside of an article of clothing or other material, and reattach the capsule to the three pins on the backplate.
In addition to its convenient mounting system, the PinMic's miniature condenser capsule features an omnidirectional polar pattern and audio fidelity well suited for professional recording, broadcast applications, live sound and more. The PinMic includes a rugged Kevlar reinforced cable, water resistant pop filter, mini-furry, cable management clip and rugged storage case.
- The RØDE PinMic features a detachable capsule head that mounts onto three pins on the microphone backplate
- The MiCon connector system provides seamless integration between all of RØDE's compact wearable microphones and a wide range of wireless systems
- Water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cables and accessories
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 60Hz to 18kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Signal noise ratio 69dB
- Equivalent noise: 25dBA SPL (per IEC651)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Maximum SPL 110dB (clipping SPL)
- Min 2V - Max 5V through MiCon wireless adaptors
- P48 through MiCon XLR adaptor
- Output Impedance: 3kO Typical
- Output Connectors: MiCon XLR Adaptor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 0.62 x 0.86 x 1.29" (16 x 22 x 33mm)
- Weight: 0.35oz (10g)
- Impact Resistant Storage Case
- Water Resistant Pop Filter
- Shielded Detachable Kevlar Reinforced Cable
- Lapel Style Cable Management Clip
- Adjustment Tools
- 5 Year Warranty