(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Sennheiser MKE2-60 Omni Lavalier Condenser MicrophoneProduct #10458 | SKU 004733 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Sennheiser MKE2-60 - Omni Lavalier Condenser Microphone is a high-quality, sub-miniature clip-on lavalier microphone which is suitable for both speech and instrument miking applications in all areas of live work. It fulfils the most stringent demands on sound quality and is extremely rugged. A special Umbrella Diaphragm™ and a welded housing protect the MKE 2 Gold against sweat and moisture, making it an ideal choice for theatrical productions. This capsule is suited to the K6 or the K6P powering modules.
- New Umbrella Diaphragm™ protects the mic against sweat
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Versatile attachment due to an extensive range of accessories
- 1 MKE 2-60 Gold-C clip-on microphone
- 1 MZC 2-1 cap (short)
- 1 MZC 2-2 cap (long)
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+/-3dB)
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 103 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 67 dB
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 130 dB, (@ 1 kHz)
- Power Requirements: 12 - 48 v Phantom Power, Power Durived by the K-6, or K-6P Power Supplies Only
- Output Impedance 50 Ohms
- Output Connectors Proprietary Connector (Screws onto K-6, or K-6P Power Supplies Only)
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off : Switchable Bass Roll-Off Filter Found on K6 Power Module
- Applications: Television, Broadcast and Theatrical Usage.
- Dimensions: 7 x 4mm LxDiameter
- Weight: 1 g
Note! Power module is not included
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review