Azden SGM-100 Super Cardioid Microphone has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The Azden SGM-100 is the replacement for the SGM-1X Shotgun Microphone and offers superior uni directionality plus a broadcast level low noise filter. The SGM-100 is designed to provide quality audio for the video Grapher. It is ideal for today's smaller, digital video cameras where longer models would appear in the frame when camera mounted. The hyper-directional super-cardioid shotgun microphone has a wide frequency response, exhibits low noise and accepts up to 110dB SPL input levels.
Compact Super Cardioid Shotgun Mic for Mid-Size Camcorder and studio recording.
This has a newly developed Microphone unit for Higher Broadcast Sound Quality and
unsurpassed Low Noise Circuitry. The SGM-100 is less directional than the SGM-110 model.
The SGM-100 uses a single AAA battery that will last over 1000 hours due to the mic's extremely low current drain. The low-inpendance SGM-100 ships complete with a windscreen and Azdens's proprietary shock-mount holder that isolates camera monitor noise from the mic. The holder has provisions for both camera-shoe and mic-stand mounting.
- MIC Element: Electret condenser
- Frequency response: 80-18,000Hz
- Low cut: 6dB/Octave at 200 Hz at 10kO load
- Directivity: Uni-directional
- Sensitivity: -33dB at 1kHz(0dB=1V/Pa)
- Output impedance: 130 Ohm (at 1kHz) at phantom operation
- Max. SPL input level: 110dB SPL (1kHz at 1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 70dB (1kHz at 1Pa)
- Power requirement: "AAA"(1.5V) battery x 1
- Battery Current: 0.5mA or less
- Batterylife: Approx. 1000 hours (With Alkarine batteries, at contious operation)
- Connector: 3Pin XLR
- Accessories: Shock-mount holder, Windscreen Carry-pouch,O ring x 4 pcs
- Azden SGM-100 Super Cardioid Microphone
- RM Product #: