(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Behringer Ultra Metal UM300 Effects PedalProduct #2391 | SKU BEUM300 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
In the churning, smoldering world of heavy metal, it’s the middle frequencies that make the difference between mush and muscle. With the UM300 ULTRA METAL, you not only get take control of the Mids, you micromanage them!
The UM300 effects pedal gives you the most extreme, sought-after hard rock and heavy metal sounds with super-thick, tube-like distortion—plus virtually endless sustain.
The Art of Tone
Like most distortion stomp boxes, the UM300 comes with DISTORTION and LEVEL controls. And the HIGH and LOW controls let you dial in the amount of top-end and bottom you desire. But the similarity to other stomps ends right there. Much like our world-class mixing consoles, we’ve given the UM300 a MID FREQ control, allowing you to select a midrange frequency (from 200 Hz to 5 kHz) and boost/cut it by up to 15 dB (that’s a lot!). What this means, in terms of tone, is thick, tube-like distortion with endless sustain, for everything from aggressive, traditional metal assaults to bone-crunching mayhem.
A bright blue LED tells you when the UM300 is active, while a top-quality on/off switch maintains highest signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the UM300 with our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included), or pop in a 9 V battery.
Massive in the Middle
Is there a hole in the middle of your tone? You’ll be surprised how affordably and efficiently the ULTRA METAL UM300 can fill that void. See your BEHRINGER dealer today.
- Take off with the most extreme and sought-after hard rock or heavy metal distortion
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Multi-gain circuitry to give you super-thick, tube-like distortion plus endless sustain
- Dedicated Distortion, 3-band EQ and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs, visit the product page at Behringer.com