(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
TheSidekick Passive DI Box by Hosa Technology makes it easy to connect your guitar, bass, or keyboard directly to a mixing console! It features an isolation transformer that transforms an instrument-level signal to a line-level signal. It works with each of the following:
- Electric guitars, basses, and keyboards
- Pedal effects and effects processors
- Any electronic musical instrument with a mono phone output
Use the Sidekick to “go direct” for a pure, clean, noise-free tone that is perfect for Digital Signal Processing (DSP) or throw the INST/SPKR switch to SPKR position to allow your amp to drive the line for a natural, overdriven tone. Either way, it's your sound - all of it!
Since the DIB-443 is a passive device, no powering is required.
- Allows for connecting a electric guitar or bass directly into a mixer without losing tone due to impedance mismatch, long cables or cycle hum
- Converts any unbalanced line-level signal to balanced mic-level output
- Ground lift switch prevents ground-loop hum
- Ultra-compact, all-metal and road suitable housing
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review