NITECORE UM10 USB Management and Lithium-Ion Battery Charging System (1-Bay)
- Product: #21546
- SKU: UM10
The single-bay UM10 USB Management and Lithium-Ion Battery Charging System from Nitecore is a versatile USB-powered charger for lithium-ion and IMR batteries. An intelligent power management system automatically detects the input power, evenly distributes charging power, and can select the appropriate charging current based on the recognized battery in place. Besides charging lithium-ion cells, this charger also provides USB output power, enables data transfer via USB, features an integrated USB cable winder, and supports both 2.5mm and 3.0mm-thick USB cables. Priority Mode can be used to manually select either USB or battery charging, and an integrated LCD monitor clearly displays the charging status.
- Lithium-ion/IMR types: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440
- Single-bay USB-powered lithium-ion battery charger.
- LCD monitor clearly displays real time charging status.
- Supports USB output charging as well as data transferring.
- Intelligent power management system can automatically detect the input power and evenly distribute the output power.
- Either battery or USB charging can be manually selected using the Priority Mode.
- Based on the recognized battery capacity, the charging current will be automatically selected.
- A rear USB cable winder incorporates grooves to accept either 2.5mm or 3.0mm-thick USB cables.
- The charger features reverse polarity protection, is designed for optimal heat dissipation, and is constructed from fire retardant materials.
||Micro USB DC 5 V
||4.2 V (+/- 1%), 5 V
||1000 mA, 500 mA
||RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC
||3.9 x 1.5 x 1.4" / 100 x 38 x 35 mm
||2 oz / 57 g (without battery or power cord)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.