Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #1865
- SKU: JAA014DA
The Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.4G Lens is a standard lens with an ultra-bright f/1.4 aperture, which allows for fast, accurate shooting with available light. It is also the excellent choice for when a shallow depth of field is desired. An ideal portrait lens when used on a Nikon DX-format digital SLR, it approximates the angle of view similar to that of a 75mm lens on a Nikon FX-format digital SLR or a 35mm film camera.
The optical design of this lens minimizes flare and chromatic aberration. The SWM (Silent Wave Motor) feature ensures fast and quiet focusing action, and the nine-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend smoothly to produce natural-looking, harmonious backgrounds.
An ideal prime lens, perfect for full-length portraits, travel photography or any type of available-light shooting.
- AF-S 50mm lens: a fast, single-focal-length lens with normal picture angle (when attached to a DX-format SLR, the picture angle is equivalent to a focal length of 75mm in FX/35mm format)
- Large maximum aperture of f/1.4
- Well-balanced design realizes both high MTF performance and natural-looking picture blur
- Newly developed optical system effectively corrects sagittal coma flare and chromatic aberration
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) ensures smooth, quiet AF operation
- Two focus modes are available — M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus)
- Focus ring does not rotate in AF operation
- Natural blur effects thanks to nine-blade rounded diaphragm
- Although all lens groups shift during focusing, the lens barrel length does not change
- Lens Construction (Elements/Groups) 8/7
- Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format 46°
- Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format 31° 30'
- Minimum f/stop 16
- Closest focusing distance 0.45m
- Maximum reproduction ratio 0.15x
- Filter Attachment Size 58mm
- Lens Cap Snap-on
- Lens Hood HB-47
- Lens Case CL-1013
- Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera’s lens mounting flange) Approx. 73.5 x 54 mm
- Weight (approx.) Approx. 280 g
- Supplied Accessories (may differ by country or area) Front lens cap LC-58, Rear lens cap LF-1, Bayonet hood HB-47, Flexible lens pouch CL-1013
Note: G-type Nikkor lenses have no aperture control ring and are intended for use on Nikon D-SLRs that allow the lens aperture to be adjusted via the camera's command dial.
More information about Nikon Products and Lenses: (Link to Nikon Website)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.