Nikon AF-S DX 18-200mm f3.5-5.6G IFED VR II Lens
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #5149
- SKU: JAA813DA
The Nikon AF-S DX 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VRII Zoom Lens is a great one-lens solution for DX-format D-SLRs. Its wide angle to telephoto focal range gives photographers a versatile tool to get the shot without having to switch lenses. It is engineered with superior quality ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements yielding sharpness and color correction without distortion, even at wide apertures. Additionally, this zoom is constructed with a 7-blade diaphragm which renders captured images with natural-looking out-of-focus elements.
VR (Vibration Reduction) II image stabilization lets the photographer hand-hold the camera and enable shooting up to 4 stops slower than with non-VR II lenses. Plus, VR II increases the range of usable shutter speeds and makes telephoto shooting much easier without a tripod. This high-grade, internal focusing (IF) lens incorporates Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) to guarantee smooth, silent, accurate, and quick focusing. Autofocus (A) or manual (M) modes can easily be selected with a focus mode switch, and a manual override function allows the shooter to quickly change from auto to manual focusing.
- For DX-Format D-SLRs
- Wide Angle To Telephoto Versatility
- VR II Image Stabilization
- Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Three Aspherical Lens Elements
- Silent Wave Motor
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Offers broad 18 - 200mm focal range for use in a variety of situations, equivalent to a 27-300 lens in 35mm format.
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization: Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superb color reproduction while minimizing ghosting and flare.
- Delivers a high-level optical performance designed exclusively for use with Nikon DX digital format.
- Enables focusing from as close as 50cm (20 in.) from the subject through its entire focal range.
- Flower-shaped lens hood (HB-35) provides greatly reduced stray light.
- 11x zoom coverage offers a perfect compact and lightweight “one lens” solution.
- Two Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass and three aspherical lens elements minimize chromatic aberration, astigmatism and other forms of distortion, while ensuring high resolution and contrast.
- Incorporates a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) allows for fast, quiet focusing.
- Employs a 7-blade rounded diaphragm opening that achieves a natural blur for out-of-focus elements.
- M/A mode for rapid switching between auto focus (A) and manual focus (M) operation.
More information about Nikon Products and Lenses: (Link to Nikon Website)