The MityLite 1900 Flashlight
The Pelican Mitylite flashlight is a practical and convenient waterproof light. The light features a Xenon lamp that produces 11 lumens for up to 1.5 hours of consecutive battery burn time.
This Mitylite is made of unbreakable polycarbonate resin. Its focused laser spot Xenon beam can cut through smoke, fog and rain making it a perfect light source for many applications.
The MityLite is compact and equipped with a shirt clip, making it easy to fit into pockets, purses, tool kits, camera bags, or glove compartments. Accidental turn on and mechanical switch failure is eliminated because of the rotary on/off switch.
- 1.1W Xenon Lamp produces 11 lumens for up to 1.5 hours of consecutive battery burn time
- Constructed of unbreakable space age polycarbonate resin
- Focused laser spot Xenon beam can cut through smoke, fog and rain making it a perfect light source for many applications
- Rotary on/off switch prevents accidental turn on and mechanical switch failure
- Waterproof and submersible up to 1m
CSA Class l; Div. 2; Gp ABCD, T3C; Class ll; Div. 2; Gp G.
Ex (CE) ll 3 GD EEx nL llC T4 135°C
UL Class I, Div. 2 Gps.C,D, T3C.
AUS Ex ia s Zone 0 llB T4 IP67 AUS Ex 03. 3905X
IECEX: Ex ib e IIC T4 IP67 IEC Ex TSA 06.0021X
Note: Actual colour of product may differ slightly from the picture provided
|Light Output:||11 Lumens|
|Batteries:||2 AAA Alkaline (Included)|
|Battery Burn Time:||1hr 30mins|
|Depth Rating:||Water-proof and submersible up to 1m|
|Weight w/Batteries:||1.6 oz. (0.05 kg)|
|Weight w/o Batteries:||0.75 oz. (0.02 kg)|