The Pelican Stealthlite 2400 Flashlight with its high intensity 3.18W Xenon Lamp is a practical and convenient waterproof light. You could use it to look under ledges and to restore natural colour underwater. The light is submersible to 1 m.
The Stealthlite has an unbreakable corrosion proof ABS body and hi-impact polycarbonate lens. The lite has a extremely bright beam, which can cut through water, smoke, fog and rain making it a perfect light source for many applications. It is highly recommended for industrial use and fire applications. The lite is very powerful, light weight and attachable to any work helmet. The Stealthlite has a one handed on/off switch plus a heavy duty lanyard.
- Depth rating 1 m
- High intensity 3.18W Xenon Lamp
- Unbreakable corrosion proof ABS body and hi-impact polycarbonate lens
- Highly recommended for industrial use and fire applications; Attachable to any work helmet
- FM Factory Mutual - United States
- CSA Canadian Standards
- MSHA Mine Safety & Health Administration
- Ex (COE) European Certificate, Category 3 (Zone II)
- UL Underwriters Laboratory
|Light Intensity||45 Lumens|
|Burn Time||3.75 Hours|
|Depth Rating||1 m|
|Batteries||4 Alkaline 'AA' Cells|
|Dimensions||165 mm Length|
Buy Together & Save!
In The Box
- Pelican Stealthlite 2400 Flashlight 4 'AA' Xenon Lamp (Yellow)
- 4 x Alkaline 'AA' Cells
- Lifetime warranty