Panasonic LUMIX G Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH Power OIS Lens
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 85mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- One ED Element, One UHR Element
- Product: #21348
- SKU: H-NS043E
Characterised by its fast and sophisticated optical design, the Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. from Panasonic is an 85mm equivalent prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The fast f/1.2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also affords more control over focus position for producing shallow depth of field imagery. The lens's optical design employs a pair of aspherical elements, one UHR element, and one extra-low dispersion element to reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness and clarity. Additionally, a Nano Surface Coating also enhances contrast and colour fidelity by reducing lens flare and ghosting.
Complementing the optical attributes, this lens also distinguishes itself with a POWER Optical Image Stabiliser, which minimises the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. A stepping AF motor and internal focus design also offer fast and near-silent focusing performance that is ideal for both photo and video applications.
- Portrait-length prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides an 85mm equivalent focal length.
- Exceptionally fast f/1.2 maximum aperture offers notable control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques and also benefits shooting in low-light conditions.
- Two aspherical elements and one Ultra-High Refractive Index element help reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- One extra-low dispersion element controls chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for greater clarity and colour accuracy.
- A Nano Surface Coating minimises surface reflections throughout the entire visible spectrum for maintained contrast and colour fidelity with a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- An internal focusing system, coupled with a stepping AF motor, results in fast, smooth, and precise focusing performance that is well-paired to both still shooting and movie recording.
- POWER Optical Image Stabiliser (O.I.S.) minimises the appearance of camera shake to realise sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Metal lens barrel is accentuated by a dedicated MF/AF switch and an aperture ring for more direct, intuitive operation.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 85 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||29°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||50 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:10|
|Elements/Groups||14 / 11|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 67 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 74 x 76.8 mm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.