Pearstone PM-TRS 1/4" TRS Male to 1/4" TRS Male Interconnect Cable (30')
- Rean Male 1/4" TRS Connectors
- Nickel-Plated Contacts
- 24-Gauge OFC Conductors
- Spiral Shielding
- Twin Conductive PVC Shields
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #66694
- SKU: PEPMTRS30
The 30 foot PM-TRS 1/4" TRS Male to 1/4" TRS Male Interconnect Cable from Pearstone features Rean connectors with nickel-plated contacts on both ends, 24-gauge oxygen-free copper conductors, and spiral shielding to protect against EMI and RFI noise. Additionally, twin conductive PVC shields reduce electrostatic noise and provide a clean signal path while retaining good flexibility for those occasions that demand it.
The connector's molded strain relief over metal shells provides excellent durability and allows for increased protection between the OFC conductors and the connectors. The cable is ideal for both live and studio applications, including connecting powered speakers to studio monitor controllers, or connecting synthesizers and outboard gear to mixers, or wherever balanced connections are indicated.
- Rean male 1/4" TRS connectors with nickel-plated contacts on both ends of the interconnect cable offer excellent durability
- 24-gauge OFC conductors maximize conductivity, making the cable ideal for both live and studio applications
- Spiral shielding rejects both EMI and RFI noise and offers a clean signal path
- Twin conductive PVC shields minimize electrostatic noise while being flexible and durable for running the cable in tight spots
- Metal shells provide rigid strain relief and protect the solder points between the OFC conductors and the connectors for greater cable longevity
|Connector 1||1 x 1/4" TRS Male Straight|
|Connector 2||1 x 1/4" TRS Male Straight|
|Cable Length||30' / 9.1 m|
|Conductor Material||Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC)|
|Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Jacket Type||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|
|Shielding||92% Copper Spiral|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.