Pelican 1055CC HardBack Case for E-Readers (Black)
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #11013
- SKU: 1055-003-110
8.55" x 5.52" x 0.85" (21.7 x 14 x 2.2 cm)
The hard shell is designed to withstand the worst that can happen during travel while the soft interior is computer-friendly and won't scratch the surface of your tablet/ereader. The interior lining is also shock-absorbing for added protection. The watertight gasket keeps water out to 3' (0.9 m).
The purge valve also helps keep water and dust out while at altitude. It's accented with stainless steel hardware and snap latches that are more than secure. The Pelican Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence comes with the case and speaks highly of their quality and craftsmanship. Anyone who travels with photo, video or audio equipment on a recurring basis knows the name Pelican. It's become more than an industry standard for safety and quality.
- Designed to protect the most popular eReaders like the Kindle and up to 7 inch tablets
- Fits the ipad mini
- Watertight Gasket - Tight seal created when case is shut
- The easy open latch remains shut under pressure or after impact
- Automatic Purge Valve - Keeps water and dust out while balancing air pressure
- Molded plush shock absorbing liner protects from impact and won’t scratch eReaders or 7 inch tablets
- Visit our HardBack™ Micro Site to discover more features and benefits
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Discover which portable electronic device will fit, using our Portable Electronic Device Fit Guide
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.